- The zip file corresponding to the batch specification in the request URL is returned.
- The content of the zip file is organized as a flat directory containing n files (where 0 <= n <= j_max - 1) with the naming format:
- X_Y (NOTE: no file extension)
- Where X is the i-value representing the SCMS I period in which the certificate is valid in hexadecimal
- Where Y is a sequence of "j" values from j = 0 to j = j_max-1 in hexadecimal
- Example zip file contents for period i=55, j = 20:
- The contents of each individual file within the .zip is a binary OER encoding of the appropriate SignedEncryptedCertificateResponse.
See "RA-EE Errors" in Overview of Used Error Codes